Havelock to Neil Island
A small island situated toward the south of Andaman is Neil Island, overflowing with less explore marine diversity, coral reefs, long sea shores and enticing greenery. Being one of the tourist destinations in Andaman, Neil has so much to offer to its tourists. A romantically quiet island dissimilar to the hustle of Havelock Island, Neil Island is named as the vegetable bowl of Andaman.
Havelock and Neil Islands are delightful, tropical island-towns isolated by water and not connected by streets. This makes the sea route the best way to go from Havelock to Neil Island. Ferry services in the Andamans are quick, comfortable and economical.
Ferry services in Andaman can be categorized into two kinds
a) Government Operated Ferry
b) Private Ferry
- Go to the Online Andaman Ferry Booking page – https://gonautika.com/home and select your route – Port Blair to Havelock Island, Havelock to Neil, Neil to Havelock, Neil to Port Blair or Havelock to Port Blair.
- Select your seat class (Royal and Luxury).
- Check out and make a payment.
- You will get a confirmation mail within 3-4hours.
- You will get exciting discount coupons and offers once you have made the final payment.
Things to note while booking your Ferries
- If you are booking your ferry on the day of arrival in Port Blair, make sure there is a time gap of 1.5 hours to 2 hours between your flight arrival and ferry departure time. You should be available at the jetty somewhat 1 hour prior the departure time.
- Book your ferries in the sequence of your travel. For instance: if you are travelling from Port Blair to Havelock Island to Neil and then back to Port Blair, book your ship for Port Blair to Havelock Island at first, then from from Havelock to Neil and then from Neil to Port Blair.
- Please enter all your details correctly. In case there is any change of title, name, age or orientation, tickets are ought to be cancelled and reissued. This will cause fixing charges as indicated by our cancellation strategy.
- Your tickets would be issued 3-4 working hours after payment during working hours (9 am to 6 pm IST, Mon to Sat).
- On the checkout page, please enter your full name and correct age as per your valid ID card.
Ferry Booking Advice by GONAUTIKA
Always book ferry tickets before confirming hotels.
We cannot stress on this enough. We have people approaching us every season with a booked hotel at Port Blair (with a strict refund strategy) trying to get their hands on ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock Island somehow. Sadly, once the tickets are sold out, it becomes impossible to get a ferry for that day.
Do not leave ferry bookings to the last minute.
Andaman Islands have become vacationer problem areas over the most recent few years prompting a deficiency of ships on all courses, whether it is Port Blair to Havelock Island or Havelock to Neil Island, during the pinnacle Christmas season. Therefore, ship tickets get sold out quite a while before the departures. We advise you to book your ferry tickets online https://gonautika.com/book-now as soon as your plan to visit the Andaman Islands is finalized.
Are Private Ferries worth the price?
If you want a hassle-free & stress-free holiday, we suggest you to not opt for govt. ferries. Government ferries are mainly for locals and are not for tourists. Private ferries from Port Blair to Havelock Island can be on a costlier side but they are worth the price. The government ferries take approximately 3 hours to reach Port Blair to Havelock Island. Whereas, Nautika takes 1-1.5 hours on an average. The government ferries need drastic improvement in cleanliness. But Nautika is extremely clean and hygienic.