Nautika and Nautika Lite
Our ferry Nautika has been a relatively new entrant on the waters of Andaman and has been cruising since 2022. Yet in this short span of time, Nautika has been well-known as the fastest young catamaran ferry in Andaman. Classed by Bureau Veritas, this ferry of ours is trusted by all for comfort and safety on the water.
Bearing the same seating comfort and central air conditioning as Nautika, Nautika Lite is our existing ferry on Andaman for a long time. Just like Nautika, Nautika Lite has a 285-passenger capacity and is divided into twin decks- Royale and Luxury. Both our ferries have an onboard menu with a delectable range of food items.
On Board Features
- 285-passenger capacity on each trip Nautika is a stately 33 metres long vessel with a huge 285-passenger capacity. Enjoy travelling with a difference in this spacious cruise ferry.
- Complete Air-Conditioned Decks Complete air-conditioned decks on the ferry offer you a cool and pleasant atmosphere for you to enjoy, any time of the year.
- Upper and Lower Twin decks Theupper and lower decks are named Royal and offer a variable view of the blue waters from the ferry, with a unique seating arrangement for all of you on both decks.
- Comfortable Seating Both our decks offer comfortable seating which is plush and cushiony, comfortable for sea travel.
- Mouthwatering On-board Food We offer an enticing array of delicacies onboard our ferry which ranges from shakes to finger food, sweets and much more.
- Vibrant Dance Floor A major attraction of our ferry is the vibrant dance floor with live music and foot-tapping numbers. You can take part in the musical frenzy with your loved ones during your ferry trip and savour the memories.