Terms of Service
- Passengers Should report at least 45 min prior to departure. Boarding closes 20 min before departure.
- Every individual Passenger will be checked for valid Photo ID proof while entering into the port area.
- Validity of ticket pertains to subject sailing only. Once the ferry departs the ticket will be invalidated.
- Ticket is non-transferable/non-re-routable. Rescheduling is strictly subject to availability. Additional charges are applicable.
- Passengers are responsible for the safety of their valuables and personal belongings. Management is not responsible for any such consequences and for any theft/loss and damage of any personal belongings.
- Use of alcohol/narcotics on board is strictly prohibited as per GOI guidelines.
- Full refund of the ticket will be processed if the cancellation happens due to weather conditions / technical or any unforeseen reasons.
- Company reserves the right to Reschedule the sailing based on official and emergency conditions
- Company reserves the right to prosecute and recover the damages incurred by any passengers to the ferry on sailing.
- Personal baggage allowed up to 20 kg and not exceeding 3 cu. ft.
- Items such as knives, nail cutters, explosives, firearms and ammunition etc. are strictly prohibited onboard.
- For grievances and suggestions, kindly contact:firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph: 03192-239209,03192-239210
- The passenger hereby warrants and declares he/she including any accompanying children and/or babies in arms does not suffer from any of major illness or ailments. The carrier shall not be responsible for any consequences of whatsoever nature resulting from pre-carriage illness/ailments that may manifest during the course of carriage. The passenger undertakes to indemnify and hold the carrier harmless from any Management is not and all such consequences.
- This ticket and the carriage of passenger hereunder shall be governed by Indian law, and all disputes and claims (including but not limited to claims arising out of personal injury) and the carriage of passengers shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Island, India.
- The carrier shall have no liabilities whatever for any injury or illness arising or resulting from any cause not attributable to any act, neglect, or default on the part of the carrier and its servants.
Cancellation Policy and Charges
Greater than 48 hours Rs. 100 per Pax (Kids below 1 year, No Charges).
Greater than 24 hours and less than 48, only 50 % of the fare collected will be refunded.
Within 24 hours of departure no refund will be given.
Any refund amount will be credited to the same account used for the booking.
- For boarding point/time-related questions.
- For cancellations and refunds related.
- For any other questions related to travel.